The Difference Between Immigrant Professionals Who Land US Jobs v. Those Who Are Forced Back to Their Home Country:
DESPITE the fact that their English wasn’t perfect, they knew that there was more to finding a job than just a perfect American-sounding accent.
Even though they didn’t have work experience in the US, they knew that their expertise in their home country was enough, and even with no experience, went for the job.
Most of all, they knew that finding a job wasn’t a natural talent–they knew that it was a SKILL they could master.
I completely understand the professional immigrant’s plight in the US, because I am an immigrant, and I’ve helped people just like you land $100k+ a year jobs, accent and all.
And that’s why I created the Employed Immigrant System, a private coaching program that helps highly educated and ridiculously skilled immigrants land their 6 Figure American Dream Job.
Are you looking for…
Total job security via KNOWING how to find a job in the US, no matter what economy, no matter what your legal status, and no matter where you are from, and how little experience you have?
Are you looking to completely ACE the job interview like a rockstar and feel absolutely no fear any time you walk into a board room?
Would you like to LOOK FORWARD to salary negotiations because you know exactly how to add $20k, $30k, $40k, and even more to what you’ve been offered?
If so, read on about what The Employed Immigrant System can do for you:
- It is the ONLY career coaching program on the market that was made by immigrant, FOR immigrants to job hunt successfully in the US.
- It condenses 4 years of my own trial and error as well as the success stories of 20+ of my clients who have landed their dream job in the US
- And it is the program made for people who NEED to be concerned about their OPT/CPT/H-1B/T-N visa statuses in order to stay in the US.
What the Program Covers:
8 Weeks of Private 1 on 1 Coaching with Me Including the Following:
- Week 1: How to Successfully Job Hunt
- Week 2: Finding Your Ideal Job Title
- Week 3: Companies You Love
- Week 4: Networking Like a Boss
- Week 5: Resume & Cover Letters
- Week 6: Interview Mastery
- Week 7: Salary Negotiation
- Week 8: Succeeding in Your New Job
Not sure if this is right for you?
Who this program is NOT for:
- If you are considering the option of moving back to your home country, this is DEFINITELY not for you–this is only for truly committed immigrants who want to create their American dream in the US
- If you are expecting a recruiter who can help you get job interviews without you doing any networking, this is not going to be the program for you.
- If you in any way describe yourself as lazy, unmotivated, or mediocre, please exit this page now.
Who this program IS For:
- You know that the fastest way to achieve success is to follow experts who have a proven system that has helped others achieve what you want
- You are willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES and you are the type of person who does ALL THE HOMEWORK and even the extra credit in school because you know you are the best at anything you set your mind to, and refuse to settle for anything but the best
- You are ABSOLUTELY committed to finding a job in the US